If you’re a true degenerate, you’ve probably already got your $100 at 14/1 odds the first score will be a Seattle defensive or special teams touchdown.
For the more casual fan who shows up to your Super Bowl soiree to crush some guac and the rest of the spread, the prop bet pool is a fun way to get everyone involved. Where else can you find a pool that incorporates football knowledge, as well as pop culture and blind luck?
Big Play has cherry picked our favorites and compiled them here for you to copy, paste, print and pass out to your guests to spice up your Super Sunday!
1. How long will it take Idina Menzel to sign the US National Anthem?
Over/Under 2 minutes 1 second
2. How many times will “Deflated Balls” be referred to during the game?
3. Will Marshawn Lynch grab his crotch after scoring a TD in the game?
4. Which Coach will be mentioned first by name on TV after Kickoff?
Pete Carroll Bill Belichick
5. Will there be a score in the first 7 min 30 seconds of the 1st quarter?
6. Who will score first?
7. Which player will score first?
8. Will the first score be a safety TD or Field Goal?
9. Who will get the first first-down of the game?
10. Who will punt first?
11. Who will record the first sack of the game?
12. Total 1st Half Team Points – New England Patriots
13. Total 1st Half Team Points – Seattle Seahawks
14. What will be the Result of the First Coaches Challenge in the Game?
Play Overturned Ruling on the Field Stands
15. Which song will Katy Perry perform first at Halftime?
This is How We Do
Waking Up in Vegas
Last Friday Night
16. What color will Katy Perry’s hair be when she begins the Halftime show?
17. Will Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV?
18. Will there be a safety in the game?
19. Will there be a defensive or special teams TD scored in the game?
20. Will a 2 point Conversion be attempted in the Game?
21. Will an onside kick be attempted in the Game?
22. Total Passing Yards – Tom Brady (NE)
23. Total Rushing Yards – LeGarrette Blount (NE)
24. Total Receiving Yards – Rob Gronkowski (NE)
25. Total Passing Yards – Russell Wilson (SEA)
26. Total Rushing Yards – Marshawn Lynch (SEA)
27. Will Richard Sherman have an interception?
28. Will the game go to overtime?
29. Which will be the Highest Scoring Quarter?
First Second Third Fourth
30. Total Team Points – New England Patriots
31. Total Team Points – Seattle Seahawks
32. Longest Touchdown in the Game
33. Longest Successful Field Goal in the Game
34. Shortest Successful Field Goal in the Game
35. What Color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the Winning Super Bowl Team?
36. Who will win the Super Bowl?
37. How many total points will be scored?
38. Who will win the Super Bowl MVP?
39. Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first?
40. Margin of Victory
New England Patriots 1 to 6 points
New England Patriots 7 to 12 points
New England Patriots 13 to 18 points
New England Patriots 19 to 24 points
New England Patriots 25 to 30 points
New England Patriots 31 to 36 points
New England Patriots 37 or more points
Seattle Seahawks 1 to 6 points
Seattle Seahawks 7 to 12 points
Seattle Seahawks 13 to 18 points
Seattle Seahawks 19 to 24 points
Seattle Seahawks 25 to 30 points
Seattle Seahawks 31 to 36 points
Seattle Seahawks 37 or more points